Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 15:41:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Digest Authentication Scheme
        Author          : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-13.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-10-30

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 3261 by updating the Digest Access
   Authentication scheme used by the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   to add support for more secure digest algorithms, e.g., SHA-256 and
   SHA-512-256, to replace the broken MD5 algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/