Subject: [sipcore] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 23:45:41 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for authoring this short document and deprecating MD5.

I have only two comments and they are the same as Barry's first two comments
(weird abstract phrasing and not clear about MD5)

-éric

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 18:19:42 -0400

Barry, Éric,

I believe that I have addressed all these comments in version 11 that I
have just submitted.
Please, take a look and let me know if you have any further comments.

Regards,
 Rifaat

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 06:47:26 +0000

Rifaat

Thank you for addressing my comments

-éric

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, 28 October 2019 at 23:20
To: Eric Vyncke <[email-masked]>
Cc: The IESG <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Jean Mahoney <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, SIPCORE <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-10: (with COMMENT)

Barry, Éric,

I believe that I have addressed all these comments in version 11 that I have just submitted.
Please, take a look and let me know if you have any further comments.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 2:45 AM Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-10: No Objection

-éric