Subject: [sipcore] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:54:29 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

** Section 2.  Recommend a reference for SHA-256 and SHA-512/256

** Recommend consistent notation on “SHA-512/256” (Section 2.0 and 2.2) and
“SHA-512-256” (Abstract).  “SHA-512-256” makes sense in the ABNF for Section
2.7.

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:47:54 -0400

Thanks Roman!

I will fix these in the coming version.

Regards,
 Rifaat