Subject: [sipcore] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 05:25:13 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

hank you for the work put into this document. The document is clear, easy to
read and quite useful even if examples would be welcome.

Please find below just two NITs.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

== NITS ==

-- section 1.3 --
Expanding "JWT" on first use will be improve readability. And, it is expanded
in section 5 ;)

-- section 6 --
Probably better to write "This document has no IANA consideration; just to be
clear."

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 12:29:20 +0000

Hi Éric,

Thank You for the review! Please see inline.

    > Expanding "JWT" on first use will be improve readability. And, it is expanded
    
    Will do.

    > Probably better to write "This document has no IANA consideration; just to be

    Based on the IANA review, we intend to remove the Section all together.

Regards,

Christer