Subject: [lamps] Adam Roach's No Objection on charter-ietf-lamps-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 20:39:42 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lamps-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lamps/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's probably a good idea to adjust the milestones so that they all have future dates on them.

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:27:08 -0500

I suggest the following updated milestones...

Mar 2018: Adopt a draft for rfc6844bis
Apr 2018: Adopt a PKIX draft for SHAKE128/256 and SHAKE256/512
Apr 2018: Adopt a S/MIME draft for SHAKE128/256 and SHAKE256/512
Jul 2018: rfc6844bis sent to IESG for standards track publication
Sep 2018: SHAKE128/256 and SHAKE256/512 for PKIX sent to IESG for
             standards track publication
Sep 2018: SHAKE128/256 and SHAKE256/512 for S/MIME sent to IESG for
             standards track publication

Russ

> On Feb 7, 2018, at 11:39 PM, Adam Roach <[email-masked]> wrote:
>