Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 09:29:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the SHAKE One-way Hash Functions in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Authors         : Quynh Dang
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using the SHAKE family of
   hash functions with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/