Subject: [lamps] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-lamps-02-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 07:18:56 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lamps-02-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lamps/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a No Objection, but I had comments on this charter when we balloted for
External Review, and it looks like this is the same version that I commented on.

Thread started at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spasm/hvivetNqR4T4xfEtSsOKd4auw18.

Do the right thing, of course.

Spencer

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 05:53:35 -0700

Sorry, this is my bad. I think this got automatically moved through the
states without requiring me to fix it. I will try to deal with it before
the call

-Ekr

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 05:52:54 -0700

OK, I epically failed to do this because I was QUICing. Spencer, feel free
to put a block on this if you like, or I can sync with you later.

-Ekr

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 08:14:08 -0500

Hi, Eric,
On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 7:53 AM Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]> wrote:

> OK, I epically failed to do this because I was QUICing.
>

IMO, that's the best possible excuse anyone could ever have ... ("I was
QUICing")

> Spencer, feel free to put a block on this if you like, or I can sync with
> you later.
>

None of my previous comments were blocking, so just having Amy set this to
whatever Approved/AD Followup looks like in the state machine for charters
and then working through the comments would be fine with me ...

Spencer

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 06:26:04 -0700

Thanks