Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 08:53:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Additional Algorithm Identifiers for RSASSA-PSS and ECDSA using SHAKEs
        Authors         : Panos Kampanakis
                          Quynh Dang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-01-31

Abstract:
   Digital signatures are used to sign messages, X.509 certificates and
   CRLs (Certificate Revocation Lists).  This document describes the
   conventions for using the SHAKE function family in Internet X.509
   certificates and CRLs as one-way hash functions with the RSA
   Probabilistic signature and ECDSA signature algorithms.  The
   conventions for the associated subject public keys are also
   described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 16:57:10 +0000

This new version addresses the latest nits identified by Russ while in WGLC.
Panos

-----Original Message-----
From: Spasm <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-08.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Spasm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spasm