Subject: [lamps] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-lamps-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 18:24:29 -0700

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lamps-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing my Discuss (and Comment) points!

It looks like the ASN.1 module changes from the -05 to the -06
left a stale definition of HashAlgorithmId (but if it is not stale
then the import of DIGEST-ALGORITHM would need to be restored).

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 10:06:09 -0400

Good catch!  I removed that line from the module when I compiled it, but I guess I forgot to take it out of the Internet-Draft.  I will do that now.

Russ