Subject: [Speechsc] FW: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for San Francisco, CA (March 16-21, 2003)

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:58:23 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 9:58 AM
Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for San Francisco, CA (March 16-21,
2003) 

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

February 24th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, February 24th, 
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, February 24th.

 Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of February 24th will NOT be accepted.

March 3rd: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
March 3rd, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_56.html

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc