Subject: [Speechsc] MRCP Version Field

From: "Reifenrath, Klaus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:40:16 -0400

Hi Sarvi!

The current version of the spec does not define, how the mrcp-version field
has to be used.
What about adding the following section to chapter 5? 

	MRCP Version
	Request, response and event messages include the version of MRCP in
use,
	and follow [H3.1] (with HTTP replaced by MRCP, and HTTP/1.1 replaced
	by MRCP/2.0) regarding version ordering, compliance requirements,
and
	upgrading of version numbers. To be compliant with this
	specification, applications sending MRCP messages MUST include a
MRCPVersion
	of "MRCP/2.0".

Regards,
Klaus

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc