Subject: [Speechsc] VER-FROM-BUFFER

From: "Reifenrath, Klaus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:45:03 -0400

Hi!

What happens if VER-FROM-BUFFER is called while a RECOGNIZE or RECORD, with
ver-buffer-utterance header field set to true, is in progress? I can think
of the following alternatives:
1) return with completion cause 006 out-of-sequence or a new completion
cause "buffer-in-use"
2) return an "IN-PROGRESS" response followed by the "VERIFICATION-COMPLETE"
event after RECOGNIZE/RECORD completed (taking into account the audio of the
RECOGNIZE/RECORD)
3) return a verification result that does not take into account the audio of
the RECOGNIZE/RECORD in progress.	
I prefer option 1)

Regards,
Klaus

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc