Subject: [spfbis] Meeting in Paris

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 19:04:22 -0500

Dear colleagues,

We were chartered after the meeting slot request deadline, but I have
since asked for a slot anyway.  Here's what I asked for (pasted
directly from the mail I sent to the agenda people):

    2 hours (± 30 mins is ok, but this is a first meeting and a
    contentious topic.)

    50 people (we're guessing.  Probably REPUTE in Taipei would be a
    reasonable comparison.)

    conflicts1: appsawg, dane, dnsext, dnsop, eai, marf, precis, repute,
    sieve, hybi

    conflicts2: alto, behave, homenet, iri, mif, oauth, pkix

If you have objections or, in particular, if I've missed something
really obvious in the conflicts (I'd be astonished if I hadn't),
please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 19:40:19 -0800

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew Sullivan
> Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 4:04 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [spfbis] Meeting in Paris
> 

If I can be selfish, please add v6ops to conflicts2.

Thanks,
-MSK