Subject: [spfbis] Message rejection from mail.isdg.net

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:59:55 -0800

Hi Hector,

For your information, I sent you two messages today with a copy to 
the SPFBIS mailing list ( 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg00394.html and 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg00395.html 
).  The messages  were rejected by mail.isdg.net.  See transcript below:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
     (reason: 554 Message Not Accepted by filter.)

    ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mail.isdg.net.:
 >>> DATA
<<< 554 Message Not Accepted by filter.
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: Hector Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 00:05:14 -0500

S Moonesamy wrote:
> Hi Hector,
> 
> For your information, I sent you two messages today with a copy to the 
> SPFBIS mailing list ( 
> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg00395.html ).  
> The messages  were rejected by mail.isdg.net.  See transcript below:
> 

Ok, checking it out... Too aggressive filtering rules apply to you. 
Sorry. I just white listed your new elandsys.com address.

I should note that back on Feb 7, a direct off-list email attempt to 
you was rejected using your new [email-masked] address:

         ----------- Original Message -----------------
Subject: Undeliverable mail
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 11:30:07 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>

This is an automatic generated Delivery Status Notification.

The message can not be sent to recipient:

    [email-masked]

Reason: A transaction failure was reported by remote server:

   "550 5.7.0 Message violates site policy Please read 
http://www.qubic.net/scam/ to see how to resend your message"
          ----------- end of original message -------------

Switching to your traditional address [email-masked] went thru.  I 
was going to say something to you, I decided not to believing (perhaps 
erroneously) it was intention given the circumstances.

With this reply, I am sending a CC to your elandsys.com address to see 
if the above rejection occurs again.

You shouldn't have a problem again, but i you feel you need to contact 
me directly and privately, you can use my gmail account, 
[email-masked],  Also, I'm almost always available via jabber: 
[email-masked]

-- 
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com
http://santronics.blogspot.com

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:30:55 -0800

Hi Hector,
>Sorry. I just white listed your new elandsys.com address.

The email address isn't new.

>you was rejected using your new [email-masked] address:

Sorry about that.

>was going to say something to you, I decided not to believing 
>(perhaps erroneously) it was intention given the circumstances.

I don't block any IETF participant.  If anyone gets a rejection, 
please let me know so that I can fix my broken stuff.

>With this reply, I am sending a CC to your elandsys.com address to 
>see if the above rejection occurs again.

I got your email.

>You shouldn't have a problem again, but i you feel you need to 
>contact me directly and privately, you can use my gmail account, 

Thanks.  I'll use them if I cannot get through to your primary email 
address.  I added you to Jabber.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy