Subject: [spfbis] Fwd: [dmarc-discuss] Results of three-letter domain scan

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:21:11 -0500

I'm forwarding this here since I thought the survey results might be of 
interest.

Scott K

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: [dmarc-discuss] Results of three-letter domain scan
Date: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 07:10:10 AM
From: Bryan Costales <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

I finished a three day scan of all one, two, and three letter domains in the 
.com, .org, and .net
TLDs. In summary, my results are:

	156,198 domains queried
	128,833 domains actually exist and are queriable
	 28,618 had v=spf1 TXT records (22%)
	      0 had v=spf1 DNS type 99 records
	     78 had Spf2.0 records
	      6 had DMARC records

The six DMARC records found were:

_dmarc.hd.org:  v=DMARC1; p=reject; rua=mailto:[email-masked]; 
ruf=mailto:[email-masked]; pct=100 
_dmarc.nb.com:  
v=DMARC1;p=none;pct=100;ruf=[email-masked];rua=mailto:[email-masked],mailto:[email-masked] 
_dmarc.bcx.com: v=DMARC1; p=reject; adkim=r; aspf=s; pct=100; 
rua=mailto:[email-masked]; ruf=mailto:[email-masked] 
_dmarc.bcx.org: v=DMARC1; p=reject; adkim=s; aspf=s; pct=100; 
rua=mailto:[email-masked]; ruf=mailto:[email-masked] 
_dmarc.sga.org: v=DMARC1; p=none; pct=100; rua=mailto:[email-masked] 
_dmarc.1hr.net: v=DMARC1; p=reject; rua=mailto:[email-masked]; 
ruf=mailto:[email-masked]; pct=100 

The list of SPF records can be downloaded from 
http://www.bcx.com/software/gmilt/spf.list.txt.gz

Best regards,
--Bryan Costales

_______________________________________________
dmarc-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.dmarc.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc-discuss
NOTE: Participating in this list means you agree to the DMARC Note Well terms 
(http://www.dmarc.org/note_well.html)

-----------------------------------------