Subject: Re: [spfbis] Meetecho support for SPFBIS WG meeting session

From: Hector Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:47:08 -0400

S Moonesamy wrote:
> Hello

> There are some user interface and user issues when using Meetecho  (I 
> mistakenly broadcasted video).  I used a standalone XMPP client instead 
> of following the Meetecho (XMPP) chat window.
> 
> Could other remote participants for this session please provide feedback 
> on:

My setup is a factor in my experience:

Provider: AT&T U-verse
Bandwidth: 5gb download, 3gb upload
Browsers: Chrome

>  (a) What worked for you?

Everything except....

>  (b) What did not work for you?

the Video Adapter. With Chrome, it didn't detect nor have install the 
java engine. I tried it with FF and it didn't seem to complete its 
initialization. I was too impatience and just stuck with Chrome.

>  (c) Could you follow the WG session?

Yes, although there was a 2-3 secs lag in Audio/Jabber scribing, it 
was adequate.

> 
>  (d) Do you feel that you were able to participate adequately in the
>      discussions?

Yes.

> 
>  (e) Do you feel that you were able to participate adequately in the
>      decision-making?

Yes, if I feel compel to raise a point, I did. Otherwise I felt the 
meeting was well covered.

>  (f) Do you have a better understanding of how WG issues can be
>      resolved after following this session?

Yes. It was helpful in showing being involved goes a long way to be 
part of the process.

-- 
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com
http://santronics.blogspot.com