Subject: [spfbis] IPR disclosure - draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-07

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 03:48:25 -0700

Hi Murray,

As you are the document editor for draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-07, 
can you confirm that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required 
for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have 
already been filed?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
SPFBIS WG co-chair

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 13:43:56 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: S Moonesamy [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 3:48 AM
> To: Murray S. Kucherawy
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: IPR disclosure - draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-07
> 
> As you are the document editor for draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-07, can
> you confirm that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for
> full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already
> been filed?

I am aware of no outstanding IPR claims on any of the material in that document (or in -08, which I'm about to post).

-MSK