Subject: [spfbis] Announce: Maturing DMARC implementations through an interoperability event

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:22:56 -0700

Maturing DMARC implementations through an interoperability event...

At the end of January, the DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, 
Reporting & Conformance) specification was publicly announced with 
extensive media coverage, blog posts and discussion. Since that time 
various folk have been working on writing code for DMARC validators and 
report parsers. The dmarc-discuss list has been active, as various 
questions and issues have been clarified.

Now it is time to see how well implementations play together in live 
testing.

The DMARC Interopability event has been announced:

    http://dmarc.org/interop_event.html

    When:   July 19-20, 2012
    Where:  Menlo Park California

As with previous interoperability events for other specifications such 
as DKIM, the event for DMARC will help people who write running code to 
work with other implementers, to tease out any interoperability issues.

If you are writing and implementing DMARC code this is an event you 
shouldn’t miss.