Subject: [spfbis] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-00.txt

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 22:41:23 -0700

RFC5451 has been a Proposed Standard long enough and is in widespread
enough use to qualify for advancement to Internet Standard.  I've posted a
first revision of it now.  It's outside of the spfbis charter, so this is
just to bring it to people's attention.  It is of at least peripheral
interest since one of our open tracker items has to do with making greater
use of Authentication-Results in RFC4408bis.

I haven't gone through the submitted errata yet; that's next.

-MSK

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Murray S. Kucherawy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis
Revision:        00
Title:           Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication
Status
Creation date:   2012-06-26
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 42
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-00

Abstract:
  This memo specifies a header field for use with electronic mail
  messages to indicate the results of message authentication efforts.
  Any receiver-side software, such as mail filters or Mail User Agents
  (MUAs), may use this message header field to relay that information
  in a convenient way to users or to make sorting and filtering
  decisions.

  This document is a candidate for Internet Standard status.  [RFC
  Editor: Please delete this notation, as I imagine it will be
  indicated some other way.]

The IETF Secretariat