Subject: Re: [spfbis] WG comportment

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 02:25:15 -0700

Dear SPFBIS WG,
At 09:28 22-02-2012, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
>For this WG to be productive, we must all
>discipline ourselves to ensure that our emotions do not get the better
>of us, and your chairs will step in at the first sign that the
>conversation is crossing that line.  Remember, too, that email does
>not come with all of the additional clues that in-person communication
>does; please write accordingly.  If you are inclined to send a
>message, consider it twice before sending: sometimes an argument can
>be made at once more neutral and technically stronger.  Finally, we
>very strongly oppose direct personalization of the discussion; please
>don't do it.

I would like to remind you of the above advice.  Inappropriate 
behavior will not be tolerated.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
SPFBIS WG co-chair