Subject: Re: [spfbis] #6: RFC 4408 Section 10.1 - Processing limits needs clarification and reorganization

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:44:20 -0700

Hello,

I posted a summary of Issue #6 at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg00860.html  It 
is about moving protocol requirements from the Security 
Considerations section to the mail part of the draft.

I suggest a thorough review of the "MUST" and "SHOULD" and "MAY" used 
for protocol requirements to ensure that RFC 4408 implementations are 
not negatively affected by this change.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:52:55 -0400

> not negatively affected by this change.

I attempted to be quite careful about it when reorganizing/clarifying, but 
more review is, of course, welcom.

Scott K