Subject: Re: [spfbis] Deployment guide

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:08:14 -0700

At 14:35 13-04-2012, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>Either way, this is not work we should actually plan on starting 
>until after RFC4408bis is basically done.  But I think asking this 
>question now and collecting ideas will help decide (a) what goes 
>into RFC4408bis, and (b) whether or not we should seek to add this 
>as a deliverable when/if we re-charter.

Several months ago there was a question about whether to have a 
deployment guide or to have some notes as part of an appendix.  Dave 
Crocker suggested writing the text and then figuring out where it 
should go and the Chair agreed.  I suggest moving the text from 
Section 9 into an appendix.  The WG can discuss what to do about the 
appendix once all the issues have been addressed.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:30:14 -0400

>appendix once all the issues have been addressed.

I don't think this is a good idea.

Scott K