Subject: [spfbis] Draft agenda up

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:47:11 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I just uploaded a proposed agenda for our meeting in Atlanta.

The point of having a face to face meeting is to try to hash out the
different points that were made during the "proposed reorganization"
discussion.  The discussion on list was not going anywhere, we felt;
that's the ideal sort of topic for which a face to face meeting is
appropriate.  

If you have other items for the agenda, please send such requests to
the chairs.

Best,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:42:50 -0400

> If you have other items for the agenda, please send such requests to

It will be a somewhat one sided discussion, since I'm not available to 
participate (even remotely).

Scott K