Subject: [spfbis] Remote participation for IETF 85

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 12:36:01 -0700

Hello,

The SPFBIS WG will be meeting in room 209 on Thursday from 17:30 to 
18:30 EST (22:30 - 23:30 UTC).

The agenda for the SPFBIS session is at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/agenda/spfbis/  The meeting 
materials (slides, etc.) can be downloaded from 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/materials.html

The audio stream will be accessible at 
http://ietf85streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf851.m3u  You can join 
the [email-masked] Jabber room to participate remotely or use 
Meetecho ( http://www.meetecho.com/ietf85/spfbis ).  It is 
recommended that remote participants test the remote audio stream, or 
Meetecho if you will be using it, before the SPFBIS session.

We need a minute taker and a Jabber scribe for the session.  Please 
volunteer by sending an email to [email-masked].

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
SPFBIS WG co-chair

---

From: Steve Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 14:18:45 -0700

Thank you for sharing the remote participation details, and for confirming
the meeting time. I had previously been looking at the agenda object you
referenced, which says Wednesday the 7th, and wondering which date was
correct...

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:59:45 -0700

Hi Steve,
At 14:18 02-11-2012, Steve Jones wrote:
>Thank you for sharing the remote participation details, and for 
>confirming the meeting time. I had previously been looking at the 
>agenda object you referenced, which says Wednesday the 7th, and 
>wondering which date was correct...

Andrew Sullivan posted a message about the session being rescheduled 
for Thursday 8 November, 2012 [1].  I forgot to update the agenda 
at  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/agenda/spfbis/  Apologies 
for causing the confusion.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg02954.html

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:38:15 -0800

Hello,

This is a reminder about the the SPFBIS WG meeting in room 209 on 
Thursday 8, November from 17:30 to 18:30 EST (22:30 - 23:30 UTC).

The details for remote participation are available at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg02969.html and 
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/85/remote-participation.html

We are still looking a minute taker and a Jabber scribe for the 
session.  Please email [email-masked] if you can 
help.  If you would like to volunteer but you don't know what to do, 
send me an email and I'll explain.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
SPFBIS WG co-chair