Subject: [spring] New Version draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase and IPR

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 10:20:32 +0100

Stewart, 

Adrian has asked me to switch back the drafts file name to the original one, which I did. In addition, 
below you'll also find an IPR statement related to the draft.

Regards,

Ruediger

--------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase-01.txt

Title:	    Use case for a scalable and topology aware MPLS data plane monitoring system
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase-01

Abstract:
   This document describes features and a use case of a path monitoring
   system.  Segment based routing enables a scalable and simple method
   to monitor data plane liveliness of the complete set of paths
   belonging to a single domain.

----------------------

IPR disclosure to "Use case for a scalable and topology aware MPLS data plane monitoring system" 
(draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase):  https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2314/