Subject: Re: [spring] SR-IPv6 drafts

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 17:06:14 +0000

On 3/6/14 10:21 AM, "Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

[Thanks Stefano!]

>here below you'll find the pointers to:
>draft-martin-spring-segment-routing-ipv6-use-cases-00
>draft-previdi-6man-segment-routing-header-00

WG:

As agreed yesterday in the meeting, we want to progress one use-cases
draft and asked for contributions from all with significant use cases.
draft-martin-spring-segment-routing-ipv6-use-cases definitely represents
one of those significant use cases.

I want to encourage everyone to discuss this use cases draft on the list
now.  To meet our goal of asking for publication of the use cases *before*
the next IETF meeting, we will want to poll for adoption of this draft in
the next couple of weeks.

As far as draft-previdi-6man-segment-routing-header is concerned, this is
a spring-related draft that is targeted to 6man.  Please provide comments
on that draft in the 6man mailing list -- cc'ing spring is definitely ok.

Thanks!

Alvaro.