Subject: [spring] Fwd: draft-kh-spring-ip-ran-use-case-01.txt

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:25:49 -0400

Dear All,Requesting review and comments on the following draft on Segment
Routing in IP RAN use case. Thanks.

​Best.
Bhumip

Bhumip Khasnabish

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I-D Action: draft-kh-spring-ip-ran-use-case-01.txt
------------------------------

   - *To*: i-d-announce at ietf.org <[email-masked]>
   - *Subject*: I-D Action: draft-kh-spring-ip-ran-use-case-01.txt
   - *From*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>
   - *Date*: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:20:15 -0700
   - *Archived-at*:
   http://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i-d-announce/91qgxSst6U3OI_W24E2u6yhL8xs
   - *Auto-submitted*: auto-generated
   - *Delivered-to*: i-d-announce at ietfa.amsl.com
   <[email-masked]>
   - *List-archive*: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/>
   - *List-help*: <mailto:[email-masked] ?subject=help
   <[email-masked]?subject=help>>
   - *List-id*: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>
   - *List-post*: <mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>>
   - *List-subscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked] ?subject=subscribe
   <[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>>
   - *List-unsubscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked] ?subject=unsubscribe
   <[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>>
   - *Reply-to*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>

------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing in IP RAN use case
        Authors         : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-kh-spring-ip-ran-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-06-29

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  An
   ingress node steers a packet through a controlled set of
   instructions, called segments, by pre-pending the packet with an SR
   header.  A segment can represent any instruction, topological or
   service-based.  A segment can have a local semantic to an SR node or
   global within an SR domain.  SR allows one to enforce a flow through
   any topological path and service chain while maintaining per-flow
   state only at the ingress node of the SR domain.  This document
   introduces the segment routing in IP Radio Access Network (IP RAN,
   mobile backhaul network) use case.  Additional requirements to
   support segment routing in the IP RAN scenarios are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft
is:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kh-spring-ip-ran-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available
at:http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kh-spring-ip-ran-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available
at:http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kh-spring-ip-ran-use-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP
at:ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

​
​