Subject: [spring] Fwd: SPRING OpenFlow Interworking Use Cases draft for your review and comments. Thanks.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:53:44 -0400

FYI ..we just published an early version of the SPRING OpenFlow
Interworking Use Cases draft for your review and comments.

Thanks.

Best.

Mr. Hu, Bhumip, and Hakki

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I-D Action: draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-use-cases-00.txt
------------------------------

   - *To*: i-d-announce at ietf.org <[email-masked]>
   - *Subject*: I-D Action:
   draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-use-cases-00.txt
   - *From*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>
   - *Date*: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 09:38:09 -0700
   - *Archived-at*:
   http://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i-d-announce/4sp7xHhEbyvlDqE-Hbj6aXgQ4IM
   - *Auto-submitted*: auto-generated
   - *Delivered-to*: i-d-announce at ietfa.amsl.com
   <[email-masked]>
   - *List-archive*: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/>
   - *List-help*: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help
   <[email-masked]?subject=help>>
   - *List-id*: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>
   - *List-post*: <mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>>
   - *List-subscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe
   <[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>>
   - *List-unsubscribe*: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/i-d-announce>,
   <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe
   <[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>>
   - *Reply-to*: internet-drafts at ietf.org <[email-masked]>

------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPRING OpenFlow Interworking Use Cases
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Hakki Cankaya
	Filename        : draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-07

Abstract:
   This draft discusses interworking (IW) of OpenFlow and Segment
   routing.  Several possible scenarios are introduced in this document.
   We believe that such discussion and research are helpful for both
   deployment/implementation and wider acceptance of the segment routing
   technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft
is:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available
at:http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP
at:ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/