Subject: [spring] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:04:26 -0400

Please remove my name from the mailing list and/or send instructions  to me 
on how to do so.
 
Thank you!

David C. Bolton

Certified  Paralegal
6804-E Hwy 6 South #525
Houston, Texas 77083
(832)  794-3787
Fax: (281)  277-8734
[email-masked]

DISCLAIMER: Texas Writ Works  (TWW) is a pro se legal research and document 
preparation service who  primarily assists persons who are incarcerated in 
accessing the courts. We  do not hire licensed attorneys only certified 
paralegals. We do not engage  in the unauthorized practice of law, provide legal 
advice or represent  anyone in any court. We will refer you to a licensed 
attorney upon written  request.