Subject: [spring] SPRING chairs

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:16:28 -0500

Hi SPRING,

>From Weds evening of IETF-92, Alvaro will be serving as Routing AD so it
isn't appropriate for him to continue to chair a WG in the Routing Area.
Thus, Alvaro is stepping down as co-chair of SPRING.  I really appreciate
the hard work that Alvaro has done as SPRING co-chair.

I have consulted with Alvaro, Deborah, Adrian, and John Scudder, and have
decided to appoint Bruno DeCraene to serve in this role.  Bruno will be
busy ramping up.  I expect the handover to be finished in Dallas.

Bruno can be reached at <[email-masked]>.

Thanks,
Alia

---

From: Pushpasis Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:02:38 +0000

Hi Bruno,

Many many congratulations to you for the new role!!!

Regards
-Pushpasis

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 9:46 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Bruno Decraene <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [spring] SPRING chairs

Hi SPRING,

>From Weds evening of IETF-92, Alvaro will be serving as Routing AD so it isn't appropriate for him to continue to chair a WG in the Routing Area.  Thus, Alvaro is stepping down as co-chair of SPRING.  I really appreciate the hard work that Alvaro has done as SPRING co-chair.

I have consulted with Alvaro, Deborah, Adrian, and John Scudder, and have decided to appoint Bruno DeCraene to serve in this role.  Bruno will be busy ramping up.  I expect the handover to be finished in Dallas.

Bruno can be reached at <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>.

Thanks,
Alia