Subject: Re: [spring] Poll for adoption: draft-litkowski-spring-sr-yang-01

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:14:33 +0000

I support this work.
Thanks,
Acee 

On 6/29/15, 1:21 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>Hello working group,
>
>This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
>draft-litkowski-spring-sr-yang-01 as a working group item.
>"YANG Data Model for Segment Routing "
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-spring-sr-yang-01
>
>Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or
>not. In the latter case, please also state the reasons.
>
>This poll runs until July 13 2015.
>
>
>*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
>applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
>compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for
>more details).
>*If you are listed as a document author or contributor* please respond to
>this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
>The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from
>each author and contributor.
>If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please explicitly
>respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed
>in conformance with IETF rules.
>
>Thank you
>Bruno & John
>
>__________________________________________________________________________
>_______________________________________________
>
>Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
>confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
>pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez
>recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
>a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages
>electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
>Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme
>ou falsifie. Merci.
>
>This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged
>information that may be protected by law;
>they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
>If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
>delete this message and its attachments.
>As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have
>been modified, changed or falsified.
>Thank you.
>
>_______________________________________________
>spring mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spring