Subject: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 00:08:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Use case for a scalable and topology aware MPLS data plane monitoring system
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes features and a use case of a path monitoring
   system.  Segment based routing enables a scalable and simple method
   to monitor data plane liveliness of the complete set of paths
   belonging to a single domain.  Compared with legacy MPLS ping and
   path trace, MPLS topology awareness reduces management and control
   plane involvement of OAM measurements while enabling new OAM
   features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/