Subject: [spring] Milestones changed for spring WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 20:53:06 -0800

Deleted milestone "Specification of any required new procedures to
support SPRING use cases.".

Deleted milestone "Management requirements document.".

Changed milestone "One or more control protocol extensions
requirements documents. ", set due date to December 2015 from July
2015, added draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing to milestone.

Changed milestone "Specification of a high-level abstract architecture
for SPRING.", set due date to December 2015 from November 2014, added
draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing to milestone.

Changed milestone "Document inter-working and co-existence between the
new procedures and the existing signalling and routing protocols.",
set due date to April 2016 from November 2015, added
draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop to milestone.

Changed milestone "Requirements for modifications if any to IPv6
architecture to support SPRING use cases.", set due date to April 2016
from January 2015, added draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases,
draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing,
draft-previdi-6man-segment-routing-header to milestone.

Changed milestone "Requirements for modifications if any to MPLS
architecture to support SPRING use cases.", set due date to April 2016
from December 2014, added draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Specify the OAM mechanisms needed to support
SPRING.", set due date to August 2016 from November 2015, added
draft-ietf-spring-sr-oam-requirement,
draft-kumarkini-mpls-spring-lsp-ping to milestone.

Changed milestone "Recharter or close WG.", set due date to November
2016 from February 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/spring/charter/