Subject: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 00:57:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Use-cases for Resiliency in SPRING
        Authors         : Pierre Francois
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Rob Shakir
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-04-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the use cases for resiliency in SPRING
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/