Subject: [spring] Fwd: [IANA #927757] request for early allocation for draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:03:24 +0200

Working Groups,

The following early allocation of Code Points has been done-

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Hi,

We've made the following early allocations in the Sub-TLVs for TLV Types 
1, 16, and 21 registry:

34	IPv4 IGP-Prefix Segment ID (TEMPORARY - registered 2016-09-15, 
expires 2017-09-15)	[draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping]	
35	IPv6 IGP-Prefix Segment ID (TEMPORARY - registered 2016-09-15, 
expires 2017-09-15)	[draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping]	
36	IGP-Adjacency Segment ID (TEMPORARY - registered 2016-09-15, expires 
2017-09-15)	[draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping]

Please see
http://www.iana.org/assignments/mpls-lsp-ping-parameters

If the document hasn't been approved for publication yet, we'll contact 
you before the expiration date about renewing for one more year. After 
that, an additional renewal would require IESG approval.

thanks,

Amanda Baber
IANA Lead Specialist
ICANN

-------- End of Forwarded Message --------

/Loa
for the mpls wg chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64