Subject: Re: [spring] IPR for draft‐ietf-spring-segment‐routing-mpls prior to WGLC

From: Edward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 12:03:58 -0700

I'm unaware of any previously undisclosed IPR associated with this document.

On 9/9/2016 4:57 AM, Martin Vigoureux wrote:

Authors and Contributors,

it seems that we are missing answers to the IPR question from a good number
of people:

Authors: Clarence, Ahmed, Martin, and Edward
Contributors: Igor and Saku

Please do respond. We need this to move forward.

Thanks
-m

Le 08/08/2016 13:10, stephane.litkowski at orange.com a écrit :

Hi,

I'm not aware of any IPR for this doc.

Brgds,

Stephane

-----Original Message-----
From: John G.Scudder [mailto:jgs <jgs> at juniper.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 14:52
To: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls at ietf.org
Cc: spring at ietf.org
Subject: IPR for draft‐ietf-spring-segment‐routing-mpls prior to WGLC

Dear Authors:

As we discussed at the SPRING meeting, working group last call has been
requested for draft‐ietf-spring-segment‐routing-mpls. Before we begin the
WGLC, please indicate whether you are aware of any relevant IPR and if so,
whether it has been disclosed. (Please do this even if you've done it
before, thanks for your help.) Please cc the WG in your reply. As soon as
this has been collected from all authors, we'll start the WGLC.

Thanks,

--Bruno and John

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
confidentielles
ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies
sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le
signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes.
Les messages
electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration, Orange decline toute
responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci. This
message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that may be protected by law;

they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
delete this message and its attachments. As emails may be altered, Orange
is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.

Thank you.

_______________________________________________
spring mailing list
spring at ietf.orghttps://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spring

_______________________________________________
spring mailing list
spring at ietf.orghttps://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spring