Subject: [spring] Fwd: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-01.txt

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 13:18:05 +0000

Hi,

This update plugs-in the early-allocation values from IANA.

Thanks,

— Carlos.

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-01.txt
Date: October 31, 2016 at 12:16:04 PM EDT
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

       Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Trace for Segment Routing Networks Using MPLS Dataplane
       Authors         : Nagendra Kumar
                         George Swallow
                         Carlos Pignataro
                         Nobo Akiya
                         Sriganesh Kini
                         Hannes Gredler
                         Mach(Guoyi) Chen
Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-01.txt
Pages           : 17
Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
  Segment Routing architecture leverages the source routing and
  tunneling paradigms and can be directly applied to MPLS data plane.
  A node steers a packet through a controlled set of instructions
  called segments, by prepending the packet with a Segment Routing
  header.

  The segment assignment and forwarding semantic nature of Segment
  Routing raises additional consideration for connectivity verification
  and fault isolation in LSP with Segment Routing architecture.  This
  document illustrates the problem and describe a mechanism to perform
  LSP Ping and Traceroute on Segment Routing network over MPLS data
  plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls