Subject: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 05:06:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing with MPLS data plane
        Authors         : Ahmed Bashandy
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Rob Shakir
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-12.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-02-23

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  A node
   steers a packet through a controlled set of instructions, called
   segments, by prepending the packet with an SR header.  In the MPLS
   dataplane, the SR header is instantiated through a label stack. This
   document specifies the forwarding behavior to allow instantiating SR
   over the MPLS dataplane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:30:00 -0800

Dear authors:

I still haven’t seen a satisfactory reply to my AD Review of this document
[1].  The latest version doubled (!) the size of the document (between
versions -10 and -12)[2] without proper justification, or (more
importantly!) discussion on the list.

I am returning the document to the WG for proper discussion of the proposed
changes.

Alvaro.

[1]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/97KtDebyroHfuNvllpNVb0s66H8/?qid=630f4b40ce9622377f9d39fe84fdab1a

[2]
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-10&url2=draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-12

On February 23, 2018 at 8:06:56 AM, [email-masked] (
[email-masked]) wrote:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of
the IETF.

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt