Subject: [spring] Fwd: [PANRG] PAN(P)RG Agenda for IETF101

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:26:25 -0800

FYI…

There is a presentation on Segment Routing in the agenda.

Alvaro.

On March 8, 2018 at 10:13:48 AM, Brian Trammell (IETF) ([email-masked])
wrote:

Greetings, all,

I've posted a draft meeting agenda for PAN(P)RG at IETF 101 at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-panrg.html

We'll have a few presentations on mostly-IETF work related to path aware
networking, including two related to the IETF TAPS WG, which is discussing
interface work closely related to Laurent Chuat's presentation at our last
meeting in Singapore.

Following this, we'll have a discussion we'd decided to have back in
Prague, but hadn't scheduled yet -- Spencer Dawkins collecting bad ideas in
transport signaling. These, we hope, will point us toward spaces of path
properties it probably doesn't make much sense to explore.

Following that, I'd like to have some discussion about next steps for the
RG -- we have a set of questions, updated after Singapore, at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-panrg-questions/ -- so
please think about which questions we should focus on (or others not yet
listed there).

Many thanks, cheers, and see you in London!

Brian (as co-chair, PAN(P)RG)
_______________________________________________
Panrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/panrg