Subject: [spring] Agenda for SPRING @ IETF 101 Posted

From: Rob Shakir <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 17:24:38 +0000

Hi SPRING WG,

Bruno and I have posted the agenda for the SPRING session at IETF 101 at
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/spring/agenda. We have a 90 minute slot from
11:50 - 13:20 on Friday 23rd March.

We received a large number of requests for presentation slots at this IETF
- far in excess of the time that we have for the session. This has meant
that unfortunately, we haven't been able to accommodate all of them.
Rather, we have tried to take a sample of the different work areas that
were proposed, and allow sufficient time for the rechartering discussion.

We'd like to encourage the WG to:
  * discuss drafts on the mailing list - as well as during the meeting
itself. This allows folks that don't attend meetings to contribute to the
discussion, and means that we can make best use of our face-to-face time.
* contribute to the rechartering discussion on the mailing list. There are
a few work areas outlined in the mail that Bruno sent, it'd be great to
have started this discussion prior to meeting in London. Bruno's original
post is here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/hDgh_9Obq187xCs42-O7vcGIcPU

Kind regards,
Bruno & Rob.