Subject: [spring] Fwd: IPR Poll for draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy

From: Rob Shakir <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 09:13:02 -0700

Hi All,

For some reason, Steven's mail didn't make it to the SPRING list.

Kind regards,
r.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steven Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 30, 2018 at 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [spring] IPR Poll for
draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy
To: Kamran Raza (skraza) <[email-masked]>, Rob Shakir <[email-masked]>,
SPRING WG List <[email-masked]>
Cc: Bruno Decraene <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <
[email-masked]>

I am not aware of any IPR for this draft.

On 05/24/2018 02:46 PM, Kamran Raza (skraza) wrote:

I am also not aware of any other IPRs than the ones already disclosed under
datatracker (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy
)

Rgds,

--

Kamran

*From: *"Francois Clad (fclad)" <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 3:06 AM
*To: *Rob Shakir <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>, SPRING WG List
<[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Bruno Decraene <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: [spring] IPR Poll for
draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy

I’m not aware of any IPR other than already disclosed at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy

Francois

On 16 May 2018, at 18:15, [email-masked] wrote:

[+ authors]

I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

--Bruno

*From:* spring [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>] *On
Behalf Of *Rob Shakir
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:20 PM
*To:* SPRING WG List
*Subject:* [spring] IPR Poll for
draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy

Hi SPRING WG,

In parallel to the call for adoption
for draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy, we would like to poll for
IPR.

If you are aware of IPR that applies
to draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-policy please respond to this
email. If you are aware of IPR, please indicate whether it has been
disclosed in accordance with IETF IPR rules (RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378
provide more details).

If you are an *author or contributor* please respond to this email
regardless of whether or not you're aware of any IPR. If you are not an
author or contributor, please explicitly respond only if you are aware of
IPR that has not yet been disclosed.

This document will not advance into the working group until IPR
confirmations have been received from all authors and contributors.

Thanks,

Bruno & Rob.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc

pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez
recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler

a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les
messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,

Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere,
deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information that may be protected by law;

they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
delete this message and its attachments.

As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have
been modified, changed or falsified.

Thank you.

-- 
Steven Lin
Google