Subject: [spring] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-spring-01-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:47:58 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-spring-01-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-spring/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This sentence is probably unnecessary as always true for all wgs:

"The SPRING WG will manage its specific work items by milestones agreed
with the responsible Area Director."

---

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 15:15:36 +0200

Hello Mirja,

yes, but since it is true there is no harm in keeping it either.

-m