Subject: [spring] Protocol Action: 'Segment Routing interworking with LDP' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop-15.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 08:48:17 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Segment Routing interworking with LDP'
  (draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop-15.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Source Packet Routing in Networking
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop/

Technical Summary

   This document describes how Segment Routing operates in a network 
   where LDP is deployed and in the case where SR-capable and 
   non-SR-capable nodes coexist.

Working Group Summary

   The WG supports the progress of this Document towards its publication 
   as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Document Quality

  The Document is well written.
  There are known implementations.

Personnel

  Rob Shakir is the Document Shepherd
  Alvaro Retana is the Responsible AD