Subject: [spring] Fwd: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-03.txt

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 16:22:11 -0400

Dear Spring WG,

TEAS Working Group is current working on a data model that is related to
SR, so we would like to get reviews and comments here. The document is as
forwarded. This data model complements
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang to provide modeled
topological information that can help in SR policy computation on a
controller.

Thanks,

- Xufeng (on behalf of authors and TEAS WG)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 8:46 AM
Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-03.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SR and SR TE Topologies
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Stephane Litkowski
        Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-03.txt
        Pages           : 30
        Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Segment Routing (SR)
   topology and Segment Routing (SR) traffic engineering (TE) topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas