Subject: [spring] Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-18.txt

From: "Vigoureux, Martin (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:57:55 +0000

WG,

it looks to me all the comments have been addressed.
I'll now take this back in AD's hands and move it towards IESG evaluation.

Thank you all

-m

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : New Version Notification - 
draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-18.txt
Date : Sun, 9 Dec 2018 05:28:41 -0800
De : [email-masked]
Pour : Shraddha Hegde <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

A new version (-18) has been submitted for 
draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-18.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the diff is available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.