Subject: [spring] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-19: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 18:35:24 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-19: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Section 2

"including for TI-LFA".

Add a reference to draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa at first use?

* Section 2.4

Calling "temp" something more descriptive would have been helpful (say
base_index).

* Section 2.5.1.

"Address Family represented by 8 bits, where IPv4 encoded as 100 and IPv6 is
encoded as 110."

Suggest rewording to say IPv4 is represented by the value 4 and IPv6 is
represented by the value 6 (unless you actually meant to use the decimal values
100 and 110, in which case ignore this comment).