Subject: [spring] SPRING at IETF 105 Montréal

From: Rob Shakir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 22:57:39 -0700

Hi SPRING,

For IETF 105, we're scheduled to meet on Wednesday morning, for a two hour
meeting slot (10:00-12:00). The prelimary IETF meeting is at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/agenda.html.

Bruno and I would like to ask folks to send requests for presentation slots
in the SPRING meeting. Please indicate:

   - the name of the draft you'd like to present,
   - the speaker's name,
   - the amount of time you would like to be allotted - this should cover
   *both* your presentation and discussion.

If you're planning to present a new non-working group draft, please first
post it to the list. If you're presenting an update to an existing draft,
please send an update mail to the list -- preferably highlighting the
changes that you've made.

There's a handy check-list for presenting at a SPRING meeting on the wiki
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/spring/wiki/Checklist%20for%20presenting%20at%20a%20SPRING%20meeting>
.

We are *always* oversubscribed on meeting agenda slots -- please consider
carefully whether there are items in your update that really benefit from
face-to-face discussion. If the draft has simply been refreshed since last
time it was presented, with no material changes, please consider not
requesting a slot to make our lives easier!

Please have your requests to us by *17:00 PDT on July 8th.* We'd like your
slides *Monday July 22nd at 10:00 EST *at the very latest to give us time
to be able to put together the materials for remote participants.

Thanks,
Rob & Bruno,