Subject: Re: [spring] WG Adoption Call: draft-guichard-spring-nsh-sr

From: Rob Shakir <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 15:02:52 -0700

Folks,

IETF 105 got a little in the way of this call for adoption. Based on the
comments on the list, SPRING will adopt this document. Thanks to the
authors for their IPR positions.

Authors -- please submit this draft as a SPRING WG draft at your
convenience.

WG -- now this is a WG document, it'd be great to see technical reviews of
it on the list.

Cheers,
r.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 11:13 PM Rob Shakir <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi SPRING WG,
>
> This email initiates a two week working group adoption call for
> draft-guichard-spring-nsh-sr. This follows the discussion that we had in
> the last few IETF meetings, and particularly the focused discussion we had
> at IETF 104 regarding service chaining and SPRING.
>
> Please indicate your support, comments, or objections for adopting this
> draft by *Wednesday July 10th, 2019.* We are particularly interested in
> hearing from WG members who are not authors of this draft, and those folks
> that are willing to spend time working on this draft after adoption.
>
> We are also looking for volunteers who can provide a technical review of
> the content of the draft at a later stage of its progress through the
> working group (e.g., before WGLC).
>
> In parallel - we'll send an IPR poll to the working group and authors. The
> currently disclosed IPR can be found in the datatracker
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-guichard-spring-nsh-sr>
> .
>
> Thanks!
> Rob & Bruno.
>
>
>