Subject: [spring] Updates to draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-05.txt

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 16:30:37 -0500

Hi WG,
We have posted a revised draft with the following updates:

   - Added control-code field (similar to RFC 6374)
   - Added Node-Address TLV (e.g. destination-address) – to carry the
   intended recipient of the probe query when using 127/8 address
   - Added Return Address in the Return Path TLV – to send reply to other
   than source-address
   - Added SR Policy with different endpoint addresses
   - Various editorial changes

Welcome your review comments and suggestions.

Thanks,

Rakesh (on behalf of authors)

On 2019-12-05, 1:48 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

    A new version of I-D, draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-05.txt

    has been successfully submitted by Rakesh Gandhi and posted to the

    IETF repository.

    Name:                              draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm

    Revision:          05

    Title:                  Performance Measurement Using TWAMP Light for
Segment Routing Networks

    Document date:           2019-12-05

    Group:                              Individual Submission

    Pages:                               30

    URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-05.txt

    Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm/

    Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-05

    Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm

    Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-05

    Abstract:

       Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is

       applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6

       (SRv6) data planes.  This document specifies procedure for sending

       and processing probe query and response messages for Performance

       Measurement (PM) in Segment Routing networks.  The procedure uses the

       mechanisms defined in RFC 5357 (Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol

       (TWAMP) Light) and Simple Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP)

       for Delay Measurement, and also uses the mechanisms defined in this

       document for Loss Measurement.  The procedure specified is applicable

       to SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes and are used for both links and

       end-to-end SR Policies.

    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission

    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

    The IETF Secretariat