Subject: Re: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-04.txt

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 18:01:39 +0000

Dear WG,

As you know we are maintaining latest copy of draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam on 6man’s Github.
https://github.com/ietf-6man/srv6-oam.

We have prompted latest diffs from Github to https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-04.

We will go over all changes made during LC in tomorrow’s 6man session.

Thanks

Regards … Zafar

From: ipv6 <[email-masked]> on behalf of "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020 at 12:39 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Segment Routing Networks with IPv6 Data plane (SRv6)
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach Chen
                Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-04.txt
                Pages           : 20
                Date            : 2020-03-30

Abstract:
   This document defines building blocks for Operations, Administration,
   and Maintenance (OAM) in Segment Routing Networks with IPv6 Dataplane
   (SRv6).  The document also describes some SRv6 OAM mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------