Subject: [spring] Updated draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm and draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 10:59:04 -0400

Hi WG,

Trust everyone is doing well.

Authors have updated the SR PM draft for TWAMP (RFC 5357) and moved the
STAMP (now RFC 8762) extensions into a separate draft, as the SR PM
extensions are for two different RFCs and protocols. This was also a
feedback from the WG.

Name: draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm
Title: Performance Measurement Using TWAMP Light for Segment Routing
Networks
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-08.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-08
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-08

Name: draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm
Title: Performance Measurement Using STAMP for Segment Routing Networks
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm

Many thanks for your feedback on this work.
Welcome your additional review comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Rakesh (for authors)