Subject: [spring] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-17

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 10:18:28 -0700

Reviewer: Mirja Kühlewind
Review result: Ready

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the IETF
discussion list for information.

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
[email-masked] if you reply to or forward this review.

This review did not identify any transport-related issues.

Nits:
- maybe spell out PE on first occurrence in section 4.8.
- Also maybe spell out BUM in section 4.12 (as well as other abbreviation
there). Also shouldn't it be s/BUM/BUM traffic/ ? - sec 4.13: s/multiple
domains. it is one/multiple domains. It is one/ - Would be good to spell out
PSP, USP and USD right at the beginning of section 4.16