Subject: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:26:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Acee Lindem
                          Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-20.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2020-08-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for segment routing
   configuration and operation, which is to be augmented by different
   segment routing data planes.  The document also defines a YANG model
   that is intended to be used on network elements to configure or
   operate segment routing MPLS data plane, as well as some generic
   containers to be reused by IGP protocol modules to support segment
   routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-20
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/