Subject: Re: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-08.txt

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 05:02:04 +0000

Dear WG,

We have posted the new revision of the draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam draft.

The changes were requested by the chairs to address the following:

  1.  The abstract was not descriptive enough for publication. Enhanced the abstract and introduction.
  2.  Updated the IANA Considerations to align with the IANA registry table.
  3.  Fixed an IDnit issue in revision 7.

All changes are editorial in nature.

Thanks

Regards … Zafar (on behalf of the co-authors).

From: ipv6 <[email-masked]> on behalf of "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 12:49 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Segment Routing Networks with IPv6 Data plane (SRv6)
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach Chen
                Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-08.txt
                Pages           : 22
                Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes how the existing IPv6 mechanisms for ping and
   traceroute can be used in an SRv6 network.  The document also
   specifies the OAM flag in the Segment Routing Header (SRH) for
   performing controllable and predictable flow sampling from segment
   endpoints.  In addition, the document describes how a centralized
   monitoring system performs a path continuity check between any nodes
   within an SRv6 domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------