Subject: [spring] Fwd: NomCom is Open for Community Feedback

From: Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 20:23:23 -0400

Please provide input to the nomcom.
Thank you,
Joel

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: NomCom is Open for Community Feedback
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 15:28:59 -0700
From: NomCom Chair 2020 <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

Hi IETF,

Your friendly NomCom is currently accepting feedback on nominees for 
IAB, IESG Area Directors, IETF Chair, IETF Trust and LLC Board.

You can see the list of nominees for the 2020-21 nomination cycle at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2020/feedback/

You may provide feedback using the web form there; it is secure and
encrypted with a key I created and gave to NomCom members only.  Without 
this key, your feedback cannot be seen by the secretariat, the tools 
people, or any of the management.

Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous when shown to
NomCom members as you need an IETF login to provide it.

If you want to give more anonymous feedback, please contact one of the 
NomCom members that you trust directly, and ask him/her to
relay the feedback anonymously to the NomCom.

You can also submit feedback via email to nomcom-chair-2020 at ietf.org 
and I will enter it in the datatracker. One email per candidate, please. 
Please indicate if I should share your identity
with the full NomCom.

Next week, I will announce office hours. These office hours will be spread
across November 1 - 19.

The positions to be filled and the desired expertise are listed at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2020/

Thanks in advance for your feedback - we really value it and appreciate 
your time taken to submit it.

Barbara

Barbara Stark
NomCom Chair 2020
nomcom-chair-2020 at ietf.org

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce