Subject: [Srcomp] 2020-08-05 Minutes for DT meeting-finial

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 17:29:19 +0800

Hi Team,

Updated according to comments.

Srcomp meeting

2020-08-05 14:00 UTC

Status: draft

Attendees:

- Cheng Weiqiang of China Mobile [present]

- Ron Bonica of Juniper [present]

- Darren Dukes of Cisco [present]

- Cheng Li of Huawei [present]

- Peng Shaofu of ZTE and [present]

- Wim Henderickx of Nokia [present]

=====Topic 1=====

Stage 1: Prepare the requirement draft by end of September

-          Phase 1:  rough requirements list with several different
categories, by 20th of Aug. 

-          Phase 2:  one week for review by end of Aug.

-          Phase 3:  finish the draft by 20th of Sep.

-          Phase 4:  one week for review by end of Sep.

-          Phase 5:  Post it to WG and present it at IETF 109 

   Discussion order: follow the time of items.

Stage 2: Prepare the analysis draft by end of November (expected time, Let
us talk about the schedule after the first draft finished.)

-          Input: existing drafts by end of September

-          Polling the drafts in WG mail list from Sep 1st to Sep 30th and
ensure all the existing drafts counted in. 

=====Topic 2=====

Meetings:  One meeting per week

Meeting time: UTC: 13:00~14:00 

Meeting tools: ZOOM

=====Topic 3=====

Work Model:

1.       Wim/Daren will provide some suggestion on categories (we should get
agreement on categories at first)

2.       Collect the requirements in parallel

3.       Sort the requirements to different categories  

4.       Discuss the items following the categories periodically 

Note:

If we make important decision, we should ensure all members on line.
Decisions should be sent to mail list and everyone should acknowledge. Then
the decisions will be used in the group.

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng