Subject: [Srcomp] 2020-08-19 Minutes for DT meeting-draft

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 09:35:54 +0800

Hi Team，

Today’s minutes is as follows. Any comments let me know.

I also enclosed the updated excel file.

If it is needed, you can update it by your self. 

Srcomp meeting

2020-08-19 13:00 UTC

Status: draft

Attendees:

- Cheng Weiqiang of China Mobile [present]

- Ron Bonica of Juniper [present]

- Darren Dukes of Cisco [present]

- Peng Shaofu of ZTE and [present]

- Wim Henderickx of Nokia [present]

- Chongfeng Xie of China Telecom [present]

====topic1=====

Labeled the new items according to the category 

====topic2=====

Reviewed the functional, Scalability, efficiency or performance,
convergence, migration items and checked if duplicated.

The Operational requirements have not been discussed.

====Actions====

1)      Ron will write 3 items (functional and performance items related to
segments number for the path) based on the REQ-7-27-LOOSE-TE-00 and
REQ-7-27-SR-PATH-LENGTH-01

2)      Darren will separate REQ-7-27-ARCH-01 to several small items

3)      Wim will update REQ-7-27-SPRING-FRAMEWORK-01

4)      Shaofu will add two more migration requirements: from IPv6 network
to SRv6 compression, from SRv6 network to SRv6 compression.

Weiqiang Cheng