Subject: [Srcomp] Plan for drafts and meetings recently

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 11:58:12 +0800

Hi Team,

I would like to propose plans for design team recently. Let me know your
comments.

Drafts plan:

1.       We will submit 00 version with the content we've agreed on next
Monday. 

2.       We will submit 01 version during IETF 109 meeting, which will
reflect the review result in next two weeks

Meeting plan:

1.       Additional meeting for version 00 this Friday. 

In order to get closure soon, Let's focus on the text of chapter
introduction and chapter 4.1.5 today. 

Action: I would like to ask all members to give your comments on these two
chapters in the mail list If possible.

2.       Twice meeting per week during in two weeks

Let's focus on chapter 4.1.1 , 4.1.2 and 4.3.

3.       No meeting during IETF 109

4.       One meeting per week after IETF109

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng