Subject: [Srcomp] SRComp DT Meeting Today

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:44:38 +0800

发件人: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Darren Dukes (ddukes)
发送时间: 2020年10月12日 8:41
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [Srcomp] Fw: SRComp DT Meeting

This is the webex meeting information for all Monday and Wednesday meetings.
See you there!

Darren

You can forward this invitation to others. 

Darren Dukes invites you to join this Webex meeting. 

Meeting number (access code): 162 346 9001 

Meeting password: KPjPSq6Y2M8 (57577769 from phones)

Occurs every Monday, Wednesday effective Wednesday, September 30, 2020 until
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, (UTC-04:00) Eastern
Time (US & Canada) 

9:00 am  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr 

 
<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m167748e9935fac65a537fae72ebac770>
Join meeting

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)

 <tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*1623469001%2357577769%23*01*> +1-408-525-6800,,
1623469001#57577769# Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric meeting password.

Join by phone

+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=m095469511b66b05385a6c0
e051eb817f> Global call-in numbers

Join by video system, application or Skype for business

Dial [email-masked]

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

 

Need help? Go to  <http://help.webex.com> http://help.webex.com