Subject: [Srcomp] 转发: Fw: (Forward to others) Webex meeting changed: SRComp DT Meeting

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 17:59:56 +0800

Let’s meeting today.

发件人: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Darren Dukes (ddukes)
发送时间: 2020年11月2日 10:18
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [Srcomp] Fw: (Forward to others) Webex meeting changed: SRComp DT
Meeting

This is the new invite for all Monday/Wednesday calls (same link for all)

Note the link in the "join meeting" button below is changed from last week:

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m167748e9935fac65a537fae72ebac770

I set it to 8am eastern/9pm Beijing.

I set a duration of 2 hours until we have confirmation of the start time (to
cover all eventualities).

Darren

  _____  

From: Darren Dukes <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 8:57 PM
To: Darren Dukes (ddukes) <[email-masked]>
Subject: (Forward to others) Webex meeting changed: SRComp DT Meeting 

You can forward this invitation to others. 

Darren Dukes changed the Webex meeting information. 

When it's time, join the Webex meeting here. 

Meeting number (access code): 162 346 9001 

Meeting password: KPjPSq6Y2M8 (57577769 from phones)

Occurs every Monday, Wednesday effective Monday, November 2, 2020 until
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern
Time (US & Canada) 

8:00 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs 

 
<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m167748e9935fac65a537fae72ebac770>
Join meeting

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)

 <tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*1623469001%2357577769%23*01*> +1-408-525-6800,,
1623469001#57577769# Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric meeting password.

Join by phone

+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=m095469511b66b05385a6c0
e051eb817f> Global call-in numbers

Join by video system, application or Skype for business

Dial [email-masked]

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

 

Need help? Go to  <http://help.webex.com> http://help.webex.com