Subject: [Srcomp] Fw: (Forward to others) Webex meeting changed: SRComp DT Meeting

From: "Darren Dukes (ddukes)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 02:17:49 +0000

This is the new invite for all Monday/Wednesday calls (same link for all)
Note the link in the "join meeting" button below is changed from last week:
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m167748e9935fac65a537fae72ebac770

I set it to 8am eastern/9pm Beijing.

I set a duration of 2 hours until we have confirmation of the start time (to cover all eventualities).

Darren
________________________________
From: Darren Dukes <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 8:57 PM
To: Darren Dukes (ddukes) <[email-masked]>
Subject: (Forward to others) Webex meeting changed: SRComp DT Meeting

You can forward this invitation to others.

Darren Dukes changed the Webex meeting information.

When it's time, join the Webex meeting here.

Meeting number (access code): 162 346 9001
Meeting password: KPjPSq6Y2M8 (57577769 from phones)

Occurs every Monday, Wednesday effective Monday, November 2, 2020 until Wednesday, November 4, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
8:00 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs

Join meeting<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m167748e9935fac65a537fae72ebac770>

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-408-525-6800,,1623469001#57577769#<tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*1623469001%2357577769%23*01*> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric meeting password.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=m095469511b66b05385a6c0e051eb817f>

Join by video system, application or Skype for business
Dial [email-masked]<sip:[email-masked]>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com

---

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 15:54:19 +0800

Thanks Darren,

We got agreement that we use UTC time as our meeting time when we talk about
the meeting time. 

UTC time is not changed in summer and winter.

So let’s use  8am eastern/9pm Beijing. 

B.R.

Weiqiang 

发件人: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Darren Dukes (ddukes)
发送时间: 2020年11月2日 10:18
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [Srcomp] Fw: (Forward to others) Webex meeting changed: SRComp DT
Meeting

I set a duration of 2 hours until we have confirmation of the start time (to
cover all eventualities).

Darren

  _____  

 

 

 

 

Occurs every Monday, Wednesday effective Monday, November 2, 2020 until
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern
Time (US & Canada) 

 

<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m167748e9935fac65a537fae72ebac770>
Join meeting

 <tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*1623469001%2357577769%23*01*> +1-408-525-6800,,
1623469001#57577769# Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

 

Join by phone

 
<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=m095469511b66b05385a6c0
e051eb817f> Global call-in numbers

Dial [email-masked]

 

 

Need help? Go to  <http://help.webex.com> http://help.webex.com