Subject: [Srcomp] Agenda for next week

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 22:53:24 +0000

Weiqiang,

I am wondering which of the following is a better use of our time over the next two weeks:

  *   Discussing 4.1.1 and 4.1.5
  *   Discussing the rest of the document

I recommend discussion the rest of the document, because:

  *   We are more likely to come to consensus on requirements in the rest of the document
  *   It might be beneficial bring our fundamental conflict over 4.1.1 and 4.1.5 to the WG and look for guidance from the chairs regarding the scope of this document.

                                                        Ron

Juniper Business Use Only

---

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 16:09:25 +0800

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Let’s have some discussion at today’s meeting.

Design team only have 8 members from different companies. If we cannot get
consensus, I don’t think we can get consensus in WG more easily.

If possible, I would like to seek the consensus within design team instead
of pushing the conflict to WG.

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng

发件人: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Ron Bonica
发送时间: 2020年11月2日 06:53
收件人: srcomp
主题: [Srcomp] Agenda for next week

Weiqiang,

I am wondering which of the following is a better use of our time over the
next two weeks:

*	We are more likely to come to consensus on requirements in the rest
of the document
*	It might be beneficial bring our fundamental conflict over 4.1.1 and
4.1.5 to the WG and look for guidance from the chairs regarding the scope of
this document.

                                                        Ron