Subject: [Srcomp] 答复: REQ 4.1.1 and 4.1.5

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 16:19:47 +0800

Good suggestion.

Let’ s have more discussion today.

B.R.

Weiqiang CHENG

发件人: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Ron Bonica
发送时间: 2020年11月1日 02:55
收件人: srcomp
主题: [Srcomp] REQ 4.1.1 and 4.1.5

Folks,

I think that the best way to reach consensus around Requirements 4.1.1 and
4.1.5 is to have a more focused discussion of Rationale. In each section,
the Rationale subsections should contain a table. 

The table should look like this:

Population 1

Population 2

Population 3

Benefit 1

Yes or No

Yes or No

Yes or No

Benefit 2

Yes or No

Yes or No

Yes or No

Benefit 3

Yes or No

Yes or No

Yes or No

The Populations might include:

*	Vendors
*	Operators who deploy Classic SRv6 before the compression mechanism
is available and then upgrade
*	Operators who deploy SRv6 after the compression mechanism is
available
*	Others?

Benefits might include:

*	Code reuse
*	Bandwidth savings from hybrid (Classic and compressed) SRv6
*	Others?

Ron

Juniper Business Use Only