Subject: [Srcomp] Draft of note to SR Compression design team

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 13:02:29 -0500

To the SR Compression design:

The SPRING WG Chairs have been discussing the visible progress of the 
design team.
We hope to see a final version from teh design team of your requirements 
draft before or by the upcoming March IETF (110) meeting.
We would also like to see by then a first draft of your analysis work.
What do you see as your likely schedule?

Note that the cut-off date for drafts for the upcoming IETF 110 is 
2021-02-22.

Thank you,
Bruno, Jim, and Joel

---

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 09:49:23 +0800

Hi Chairs,
Our goal is exactly the same as what you mentioned. 
Our recent plan is to discuss requirements draft at weekly meetings and to
start discussing analysis document in the mailing list. 
We hope to be able to output what you suggested at the March meeting.
However, there is a big uncertainty especially for analysis draft. 

My suggestion is:
First priority is to output a final version of requirements, and if
possible, we can try to provide an outline of analysis draft with candidate
proposals list.

Today's meeting we can have a brief discussion on the schedule, welcome to
join us through the meeting link as below.
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m167748e9935fac65a537fae72ebac770
Occurs every Wednesday effective 2020-11-25 until 2021-3-31 from 8:00 AM to
9:00 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 162 346 9001
Password: KPjPSq6Y2M8 (57577769 from phones)

B.R.
Weiqiang Cheng

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Joel M. Halpern
发送时间: 2021年1月27日 02:02
收件人: srcomp
抄送: James Guichard; [email-masked]
主题: [Srcomp] Draft of note to SR Compression design team

Thank you,
Bruno, Jim, and Joel

-- 
Srcomp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/srcomp