Subject: Re: [Srcomp] Draft Minutes Jan 7 2021

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 22:47:10 +0800

Hi Team,

I think Ron has provide a very good outline of the analysis document.

In order to submit a version of the analysis draft before deadline, could I
suggest we detail the outline for the analysis document further?

When we discussed “SRv6 based” topic, we used to suggest that “
Utilization is recorded in a table, with a column per proposal and rows
consisting of the metrics.”

It is a good method to draft the analysis draft.

We can prepare a table per requirement item, with a column per proposal and
rows consisting of the different aspects for the requirement item.

We can build the draft with the initial proposals we’ve agreed last week.

We leave the tables empty at beginning, and then we can fill them  according
to our discussion further.

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng

发件人: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Ron Bonica
发送时间: 2021年1月16日 01:39
收件人: Darren Dukes (ddukes); [email-masked]
主题: Re: [Srcomp] Draft Minutes Jan 7 2021

Folks,

Attached is a proposed outline for the analysis document.

                                       Ron

Juniper Business Use Only

From: Srcomp <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Darren Dukes (ddukes)
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 9:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Srcomp] Draft Minutes Jan 7 2021

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

Attendees: Weiqiang, PSF, Cheng Li, Wim, Darren, Ron

Minutes:  

*	Two jobs need attention now, requirements and analysis doc. 
*	Weekly call focuses on requirement draft completion 
*	Analysis draft discussion to be done via email (January) 

*	1 – candidate proposals 

*	Design team to create initial proposal list 
*	Send to SPRING for more 
*	ACTION: Team email proposal draft names to the srcomp list 

*	2 – document structure proposals 

*	ACTION: Team to discuss, via email, doc structure (Ron to kick off) 

*	Removed TILFA requirement (already in functional requirements).
*	REQ-8-19-SEGMENT-LINK–LOCAL-00 

*	Remove from backlog 
*	Bring to 6man as a general routing header question  (it is not SR
compression specific) (Ron will raise the question in 6man) 

*	REQ-8-26-IPV6-SECURITY-COMPLIANCE-00 and REQ-8-26-SECURITY-00 

*	Cheng Li to complete his action and revive discussion on srcomp. 

*	Scale 

*	Darren to complete his action to merge. 

*	Operational Requirements are the target for next week