Subject: [Srcomp] The status of SRCOMP analysis draft

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:54:07 +0800

Hi Chairs and Group,

At the last IETF meeting, the SRCOMP design team planed to release a full
version of the analysis draft by the end of May. 

Due to some chapters took longer time, we had two weeks delays. 

Recently, We've made a lot of progress, and we expect to post the full
version of analysis draft by end of this week.

According to the requirements draft[1], the analysis document will provide
some detailed analysis and comparison for four compression drafts,
including: C-SID[1], CRH[2], vSID[3], UIDSID[4]. 

The design team hopes this information will help speed up the standard
process.

[1]
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requiremen
t-03.txt

[2]
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-comp-sl-
enc-02.txt

[3] https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-24.txt

[4] https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-decraene-spring-srv6-vlsid-04.txt

[5] https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-08.txt

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng