Subject: Re: [Status] status Digest, Vol 2, Issue 10

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:55:44 -0400 (EDT)

I attempted to open this file with Wise Convert, but was unable to do  so 
due to unknown extension. I went to keyword MIME and was referred to  Wise 
Convert. Any suggestions? Please excuse my ignorance as I am a novice  eager 
to learn.
 
David C. Bolton

Certified  Paralegal
Texas Writ Works
6804-E Hwy 6 South #525
Houston, Texas  77083
(832) 794-3787
Fax: (281)  277-8374
[email-masked]

DISCLAIMER: Texas Writ Works is  a pro se document research and preparation 
service only. We are not  attorneys and do not hire attorneys. TWW will not 
engage in the  unauthorized practice of law. TWW will refer you to an 
attorney upon  written request.  

In a message dated 7/22/2013 2:01:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

[This e-mail contains a MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail  Extensions) file. 
The file was specially formatted to be sent over the  Internet. For more 
information on opening the attached file, go to  Keyword:  MIME.]