Subject: [Status] Time slot request for draft-kumar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-00

From: "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:41:09 +0000

Hi,

We would like to request for a time slot to present the idea defined in draft-kumar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-00?. Nobo (Co-author) will be presenting the same.

Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Trace for Segment
Routing Networks Using MPLS Dataplane
Author(s)       : Nagendra Kumar
                          George Swallow
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
Filename        : draft-kumar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-00.txt
Pages           : 12
Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Segment Routing architecture leverages the source routing and
   tunneling paradigm and can be directly applied to MPLS dataplane.  A
   node steers a packet through a controlled set of instructions called
   segments, by prepending the packet with Segment Routing header.

   The segment assignment and forwarding semantic nature of Segment
   Routing raises additional consideration for connectivity verification
   and fault isolation in LSP with SPRING architecture.  This document
   illustrates the problem and describe a mechanism to perform LSP Ping
   and Traceroute on Segment Routing network over MPLS dataplane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-00

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Nagendra

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:06:42 +0000

On 10/23/13 1:41 PM, "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Nagendra:

Hi!

We should be able to accommodate you on the agenda.  How much time do you need?

Alvaro.