Subject: [Supa] Do any Yang modules import SUPA?

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:29:02 +1300

Hi all:

One more input to our WG discussion about the future of SUPA -

I've had a look though all the Yang modules that contain the word 'policy,'
to see which other modules import the SUPA Policy Model.

No other modules do that, yet.

If you're working on a Yang model that uses SUPA Policy, do please
let us know on the SUPA list!

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: "Liushucheng (Will Liu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 09:12:18 +0000

Hi Nevil,

IMHO, If I understand correctly, other policy yang modules can use SUPA policy model *after the SUPA policy model draft reach to a stable version*. As it's now still on-going and updating, I guess it's hard for other to use now (otherwise if SUPA draft changes then other drafts need to change accordingly. )

Regards,
Will LIU (Shucheng LIU)

-----Original Message-----
From: Supa [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Nevil Brownlee
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 1:29 PM
To: SUPA list <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Supa] Do any Yang modules import SUPA?

Hi all:

If you're working on a Yang model that uses SUPA Policy, do please let us know on the SUPA list!

Cheers, Nevil

_______________________________________________
Supa mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa

---

From: John Strassner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 12:58:42 -0700

Hi Nevil,

within the IETF, we will have several policy-based modules in I2NSF. I
would like to see others in SACM and SFC, and am currently starting talks
in those groups.

Outside of the IETF, the MEF will be reusing and adding to SUPA in its
Policy-Driven Orchestration efforts. I am happy to describe those, either
at the meeting or on the list, if you wish (I am the MEF Orchestration Area
Director). In addition, a new ETSI ISG (ENI) will be reusing SUPA. Finally,
there are several H2020 programs that are reusing SUPA.

best regards,
John

-- 
regards,
John